View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 10:43 AM

Re: Every member please check in here!

Good day. I'm from just north of Nashville TN. Just purchased my second SVX from a seller in Christiansburg VA and starting to get it prettied up with the wife. Looking forward to getting it back to factory (ish) and strutting it around.

It's an 1994 svx L in red. I have been looking at an SVX for a while and jumped on this one the moment I could. May not be the perfect example but I have the time and space to work on i ( my wife might have talked me into taking the plunge as well). did a full tune up and checked all the lines (replaced several cooling and power steering lines due to slow leaks) Paints badly faded but that will be fixed this winter. First we are replacing the brakes and rebuilding the calipers. Then I will get the cosmetics done.

My first SVX was a 92 in purple when I was alot younger. Found it at a buy here pay here when I needed a daily driver. I loved it but when the transmission let go I spent all my money on trying to fix it and not enough on payments and it was repossessed. Still regret letting that one go and I hope I find it some day again.

This is the only Subaru I currently own. The rest of the fleet consists of a 94 ranger, 87 f150, 06 mustang, and 87 wagoneer.