View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 10:17 PM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: Need some help for my ECU, after short cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-svx View Post
Hello, sorry for long time away, i have been going to school and not have drove my svx for a long time, and hav a big problem.

Having problem whit my baby. I have change the clutch pedal and one of the wiring under the dash short cut. And the “ING” fuses blow, the last owner had insert a 20amp fues in the 15amp. When the clutch pedal tought the wiring the car stop and ING fues blow. I lie down in the floor and should take a look where the clutch pedal tought. And the car stops (fuses not blow). After cut and grind the pedal box, the car won’t start.

The check engine light won’t came on. The fuel pump won’t start the ignition don’t work, I have fix the wiring change the fuel pump relay and also the relay next to the horn real, I have not change the main relay but it’s seen to be ok, it’s power in the fuel real but no power to the fuel pump. I think the ecu is blow, but are the some way to check the ecu or can some think else bee broken.
Is the some way to check if the ECU get power and not giving power out to the fuel pump etc.

Its a european models.

Thanks for anny help.
Giday Alex, been a long time.
Check fuse No. 16 under the dash, and check the Slow-blow fuse No. 2, this one is in the fuse box it’s a square one.
Cheers Harvey

95 Lsi. Bordeaux Pearl, Aust. RHD.149,000Kls Subaru BBS wheels.
97 Liberty GX Auto sedan. 320,000Kls.
04 Liberty 30R Auto Premium. 92.000kls.