View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 05:21 PM
Radio wiring harness guru
Subaru Gold Contributor

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: Outgrown server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
ok, I will continue the grind. I guess I just wanted to make sure it was worth it. I saw over 200 post reads about our issues and no initial responses and it just planted a seed that no one cared. Also when the logs show almost 200 unique connections for post reads and such, but only 5 members, its hard to tell what is legitimate use and the near 200 connections for unknown purposes.
BTW, I'm probably not the only one who needed several days to "recover" and catch up on other work after returning home from the 25th anniversary meet. So although I'd been following this thread, this is the first chance I've had time to sit down to post replies.

ADDED: Also, on many of these vBulletin forums, when I want to just drop in briefly to check certain threads or sub-forums, I'll do that from a different browser (in other words, viewing as a "guest") so that I won't reset my 'last visited' date. Then when I have more time, I'll check back from my normal browser and hit all of the "view first unread" links, and any new threads that I'm interested in.

Last edited by SVXdc; 05-19-2017 at 08:06 PM.