Thread: Where is Nate?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 11:38 PM
#lolsvx

Registered SVX
Re: Where is Nate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
...especially having a few people screw me over including Andrew Goldstein, David Caron and his buddy Derek
Yeah, since my name has been brought up, I think I'd like to take a shot at this. Most of this was between Nate and Derek. Derek received an SVX from him with a parts car as a package deal. My parents were coming into town from a cross country move with all of their furniture since I have a big garage, and I was going to store it. After we stripped the parts car of what we wanted, we asked Nate if he wanted anything else. He got extremely confrontational, and demanded that we hold up "our end of the deal" by pulling the motor and wiring harness and ECU, bringing it to him up in Erie along with some other parts that WE had to pull, and then he would "allow" us to scrap the parts car that Derek had bought. When we told him that wasn't the original agreement and the car needed to be gone, he threatened me, saying that any repairs will now cost 2x the original amount, blocked me on facebook and deleted me from the SVX network. Twice.

TL;DR: Nate is now charging me twice what he would charge anyone else for repairs, blocking me on facebook and deleting me more than once from the SVX network because I refused to store a parts car at my house for him for an indefinite time period.

That's not how you do business. I've never had a problem with Nate until now. Don't know what the **** happened, but it's not cool.
STi Airlift Performance air suspension
2005 WRX manual swap
Rear wheel drive
K-Staff front bumper
Delta Speed side skirts
JDM clear corners
Smallcar grille
Subaru XT steering wheel
Subaru XT shift knob

First bagged SVX in the world
Worlds first SVX on air suspension.
Custom made (by myself) spare tire subwoofer.