Thread: Where is Nate?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 12:29 PM
Designated Asshole

Registered SVX
Re: Where is Nate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
Not "needs" to sell. But don't feel like keeping crap around to ensure the community still has parts down the line, but due to people like Danny, and many others I've dealt with in various fashion and especially having a few people screw me over including Andrew Goldstein, David Caron and his buddy Derek, and the overall stupidity/ignorance of most newer svx owners/purchasers have frankly made me lose my passion for the SVX and the car community in general. I've sacrificed a lot to keep many of these on the road and gone out of the way (and lost money) to help others including you Charlie.

-that's all for now

please do not take my posting as some form of attack on you. People are just looking for you, and I just posted what is publically accessable on facebook. Never once have I ever taken advantage of your kindness towards SVX owners, and as such I feel like I should not be indirectly shamed as you have in the post.

Now I'm sorry people have issues with him. I fortunatly have not. He brought me a 4.44 and helped swap it in when I was stranded in FLorida. He's helped me multiple times since then. He's trusted me by letting me hold an SVX for him to save him a trip.

Last edited by Chuckls; 01-28-2016 at 12:32 PM.