Thread: Where is Nate?
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 11:49 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: Where is Nate?

Just to explain things, I live outside the US. I knew Nate (at least over the net) way before he became a moderator here. Probably was one of the first who became SVX friends with him, and helped him at times of need.

I agreed with Nate that he gathers parts for me that I buy and send to him to be repacked as bulks that he sends my way. When the time came, wanted to talk to him over facebook but surprised to see him removed me as friend.

I was still able to send him messages asking about my stuff, until he blocked me entirely from facebook.

Nate I am still giving you the opportunity to send me my stuff man. Kindly contact any of our mutual SVX members for this. If I am out of the US, it doesn't mean you can scr*w me over.

Another reputed member also sent him money for parts which he didn't receive. I will let him shime in and reveal himself whenever he feels like it.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.