Thread: Where is Nate?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 02:42 PM
Scottsubarus

Re: Where is Nate?

While I don't know for a fact why Nate has disappeared or has not sent parts ordered and paid for I do know this. At least on Facebook in Subaru pages that he has joined I would see members ask him for his expertise and advise with their SVX. It seemed more often than not after a long, detailed reply by Nate on what was probably the issue he would get totally blasted on the thread about what advice he gave, sometimes it was pretty mean. In one case where a member got a price from Nate on a JDM hood emblem from Nate the member bought it elsewhere at a lower cost. He posted the photo of the part he had received(which he waited some time for) and began the post with F_ _ K you Nate! Seriously why be that way. If you didn't mind waiting longer for the part, pay less and be happy. If you needed that week, expect to pay more. Supply and demand.

I don't converse with Nate a lot, and have not bought anything from him...yet but I have PM'd him (not through here) and received a prompt reply with solid advice. I THANKED HIM for his opinion and it helped my decision.

If he owes people parts, I hope they get them but other than that I can't blame the guy for not making himself more available for his knowledge.

Scott/Omaha
1992 LS-L Ebony