Thread: Engine Rebuild
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 06:36 AM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
Re: Engine Rebuild

Sorry, I forgot to explain when I posted the part #. None of the manufacturer's list bearings for the EG33. You have to pick them out of EJ22T bearings.

For the main bearings you need two sets of EJ22T bearings. The part #'s do exist to buy one set of EJ22t main bearings plus the extra bearings to put together a set of EG33 bearings but the distributors don't have them in stock like that. You have to buy two sets of EJ22T bearings and discard the extras. The bearing set part # is MB5234AM. So you need two MB5234AM.

The rod bearings are part # CR4125AM. They are also packed in sets of 4 but many resellers are used to and willing to break sets. In fact many of them list them as individual bearing sets per rod and let you buy whatever quantity you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop View Post
I have reached an impasse, I've found the King main bearings LAN recommended easily enough but cant for the life of me find King rod bearings to go with them.

I did find the part number for the complete gasket kit for the eg33, #10105aa060 for anyone that's interested.