View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 02:50 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Every member please check in here!

Hello All..
I am the new owner of a 94 emerald green LSi with 84k miles on it so far. aside from a few dings and paint chips, she is in great shape and I will be using her as my DD. I live in SE Wisconsin, a little west of being directly between Milwaukee and Chicago, near the towns of Elkhorn and Lake Geneva, in Walworth county.
I found this forum only about a month ago, when I first found, and found out about, what would become my first SVX, and my first Subaru.
After a few days of reading through some of the threads here, I can see that my wallet is going to grow ever lighter from all the great mods, etc. I've seen so far. I am new to Subaru's in general, but I've been a mechanic for the past 30+ years, 25 of which are in light aviation, so I have no problems getting my hands a bit dirty.
This car has been one of the best finds and experiences I've had with a car, so far. I think I paid a great price for it, and so, I'm a very happy guy. Im looking forward to becoming a long term member of the SVX community and bothering some of you with a few foolish questions.