View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 12:21 PM
$VX

My first AWD experience (snow!)

Well, for thanksgiving my family rented a log house up in door county, WI. Beautiful place. Anyway, yesterday, apparently mother nature decided that she could unleash hell since it was now december... it snowed probably 2" right off the bat and visibility was only about 100ft in some cases. Well, DAMN, I love the SVX. I mean, sports cars are cool and all, but there's something about an ALL SEASON sports car that makes it THAT MUCH COOLER. You literally get twice the car by buying an AWD SVX, since if I had purchased a RWD sporty car, I'd probably only use it half the year. The SVX you can use BOTH halves! I've never had a car with ABS before, I don't know how to feel about it yet, its kinda weird.... um... but the AWD just freaking OWNS! I LOVE IT! To you guys who are driving your SVXs only in NICE weather, you're missing out on the point of this car! Everything about this car is made for winter! The winter mode wipers, the heated mirrors, the awesome defrost system. DAMN! There isn't another car that I'd rather be in this winter. AT ALL. If you gave me one million dollars, I'd be driving an SVX this winter.

- Ca$h