View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 06:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to zavikan
Re: I had an accident;

This thread was worth ending my lurker streak on the forum.

The amount of free advice you gave me when I put together my 2nd svx was invaluable necessary. I more then wish I could give more then well wishes right now, but life is what it is.

As a musician, I remember filling in for a parade band around 10 years ago. There was an elderly gent must have been around 70 who was a retired music teacher, hauling around his euphonium (baby tuba). It was blisteringly hot outside. Melting shoes to the road. The guy looked grey. Just this gross grey color...another band mate told him he should stop marching and take a break. "Maybe catch us on the back swing...you really should stop marching in these parades man...."seemed completely reasonable to me. Then the man responded with "what would you have me do. Sit in my house and wait to die?". And that was the end of the conversation.

I was going to tell you that you'd better start taking better care of yourself old man....but really...to heck with the pasture
Merry Christmas

J
'92 Liquid Silver SVX - Drilled&Slotted Rotors/Canadian OEM Seat Warmers/JDM Folding Mirrors/JDM Clear Corners/Euro Glass Headlights/Euro Headlight Level Adjustment/Euro Shifter Assembly/ECUTune Chip V.1/GARAGE QUEEN!