View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Sold my soul to Subaru

Re: Reading 16 meet info

Hey everyone! Just dropping in to say Hi! I am planning on attending this years Reading. Its something I've dreamt of doing for years now, but lets just say when you live in San Diego and then Hawaii its easier said than done. My car was out of commission since moving home (Tennessee) pending multiple repairs (when your car knows your dad is e mechanic it likes to make a fuss when knowing access to parts and repairs is cheaper). Although I just did my water pump and timing belts I'm afraid I have bigger problems...probably my head gasket ::sigh:: I am just in denial as of the moment. If the engine comes out its getting a lot more than a head gasket. I plan to spend several thousand dollars. Either way its been a while since I've been on the forum and reading some of the comments here especially from SVXCESS has brought back all the fond memories of time I've spent with my SVX and the passion I have for this car. In a nut shell...I will find a way to be there and if not in my car then possibly I can borrow one of Huck's lol. But my little SVEXY would really like to meet her brothers and sisters how ever many may show up.