View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 11:29 PM

Registered SVX
Re: I had an accident;

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxfiles View Post
Actually the chance of success is much less this time. But as YOU know I am a stubborn person
Wish me luck.
I wish you some BIG luck in the second recovery heal…..
I relate to this injury (although mine was not even so close ad bad as yours),

will add about 6 years ago i was out of state pulling a ej22t at a KC self serve junkyard on a 4th of July weekend on a Friday or Saturday (holiday weekend, out of state, etc, not going to ER), and during the pulling, cut the crap out of my thumb outside edge up to the wrist edge on a CV boot clamp trying to get the bottom driver side nut off the bellhousing. I came up from under the car squirting/spirting blood. My brother sprayed it with simple green, went to the car and got paper towels. It was too the bone split wide open like a filet, about 3-4 inches long. just wide open it looked like when you filet something with a knife. Finished pulling the motor with the squirty hand pressed against my leg or chest. Paid for EJ22T, loaded into car, then went across street to the autozone and bought Superglue. I put a whole tube on my bad cut. Went to hotel, washed, more superglue, toilet paper, went to see KC play, it oozed some all night and next day. Went to the hospital 2 days later to get Tetanus shot, the doctor looked it over pressed at it to see if it was infected (man that hurt too it was sore tender), said it looked good. 3 days later at work, I picked up a computer Tower doing my IT work, and it split WIDE open again. I superglued it shut again, and it did heal, i was much more careful with it, can't hardly tell now.

So, moral, be more careful, it will heal i hope, and you will be good in a few months or 3.
97 SVX Lsi 70k
2003 s2000
91 RT4WD 166K

Last edited by bheinen74; 12-03-2014 at 11:32 PM.