View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 12:39 AM

Re: I had an accident;

Wow... Talk about coincidence!.. I've been looking to invest in something in the U.S. for some time now, but, as for reasons that don't need to be brought up here ( misspent youth LOL ), I'm not allowed to actually enter the United States at this particular point in time. But that in no way inhibits me from doing business there.

Here's what I'd like you to consider as a business arrangement. I'll send you 2K USD. You take 1K as an up front retainer against future earnings, to do what I propose, and use the other 1K as operating capital.

As you may be aware from some of my posts, I hate to see an SVX go to the wrecker. However, sometimes, it's just not financially viable to put the money needed for proper repairs into one, and, as used parts become scarcer, it is, however, sometimes necessary to sacrifice one for the common good.

I do believe that it's extremely likely that an un salvageable SVX may actually have more worth as spare parts, dollar wise, than it's purchase value. I know it's asking a bit of faith on your part in the viability this endeavour, but do you think it would be possible to get more than 2K back from the sale of all the bits off an SVX. Do you think it's possible that, it would be worth your time financially? With your intimate knowledge of the SVX and your connections, I do think it's possible that you could use some of your recuperation time to find a suitable candidate for this, and then as you become a two handed mechanic again, proceed with the removal, marketing and sale of all salvageable bits.

Of course, as I am the principle investor, you would not be held responsible for any financial shortfall. Should there be a return on investment beyond the original 2K, after a reasonable deduction for yourself, for your time and trouble, I would expect 20% of any profit from the sale of parts until the leftover shell is scrapped. At which point we could re-visit this arrangement and do it again, or not, at your discretion.

I'm open to suggestions and negotiations that would make this viable and mutually beneficial.

Your thoughts, Sir.