View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 08:49 PM

Re: AMR coilovers warning

Update on my order w/AMR. I have received the coilovers and they appear to be well made w/quality parts. I finally received an email from Andy explaining that AMR is a one man business and he had some medical problem causing orders to back up and he didn't have time to assemble the many orders and answer phone calls/emails. In my particular order, the wrong springs were sent to him by suppliers and he had to wait for the correct springs to arrive. He used the same shipping label that he had emailed me w/the initial email in July, that my order was being shipped. His product seems to be a quality part (still need to have them installed/alinement) but in a response email I tried to point out that a little CUSTOMER SERVICE, would have avoided this thread warning and explained the delay, also avoiding the thought that I was scammed. And YES, other SVX site have a similar warning to my original post. I have no idea if the order was ever recieved since no message was posted about receiving the coilovers. Andy did say that SVX orders had increased so I guess he is slowly completeing all orders. I don't want to damage this bussiness since the coilovers are a quality item. Just be aware that he is doing this by himself and be preparred for a long wait.