View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 10:05 AM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: Twin Turbo EG33 Build - cozykat

Well, I've been quiet but my new years resolution was to get this baby done. So I have been working on one aspect or another of my project for the last few weeks.

I started setting up to install accessories and then decided that I since I've dragged it out this long, I might as well clean this engine up along with the hard lines. (If anyone is curious, for this process I used KBS Coatings product line: AquaClean (Degreaser/Paint prep), Rust Blaster (& etcher), Rust Seal Primer, BlackTop Chassis paint, and MotorCoater)

engine before:

engine after:

Last friday a bunch of bolts I was waiting on arrived so I'm FINALLY moving forward with assembly:

misc parts:
(get this iris o-ring from OT)

This will either be a good looking engine or the prettiest coffee table ever.. I'm ok with that.

Also, I just acquired STeeL25T's Hydra EMS so I need to tinker with it to figure out how it works.

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram

Last edited by cozykat; 08-15-2018 at 05:20 PM.