View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 03:04 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: insurance for historic vehicle.

I've had Haggerty on my TVR for 5 years now. They have been spectacular. For full coverage, 250k/500k, no deduct., unlimited mileage $12500 agreed value, 200 mile towing I pay around $300 a year. Yes the car does need to be your non primary car, yes it does need to be stored in a locked garage on your property when not in use but it is fully covered when using it for pleasure, shows and meets including overnight stays in parking lots, hotels etc. Haggerty even covers it in Canada without a different card as I took it to a show up there last year and verified coverage before I left. Another great thing I've found out about haggerty is that when my windshield cracked (and wasn't available stateside) they were more than willing to pay for it to be shipped from across the pond. As soon as you can get you SVX on an agreed policy the better you'll be protected esp. from total losses.