Thread: I'm Back!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 08:55 PM
One teal and One yellow

Re: I'm Back!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Except for the part where they catch fire and burn to the ground, I might agree.
Ah I m not gonna debate here which car is safer or better based on the prejudices from the rumors or anything. Research, research.

caught fire and burned to ground lol? True, out of all the model S on the road today, there're so far 3 fire, no one was injured. Do you actually know how they caught fire and what happened? lol

What will happen if at the same scenario was happened to the gasoline car? There're already thousands of fire incidents happened to the BMWs and Mercedes-Benzs today? What has people said?

Do you know how Paul Walker was died in an accident? There's more like a caught fire or worse and burned to ground. There's a $500,000 Porsche speeding at 90mph, hit a tree, broke into pieces, and burned to ground. On the second fire incident from the Model S, the drunk driver was doing way over triple-digit speed and hit a tree, and walked away, and then it just starts catching fire.

I m not related to Tesla or a fan of Elon Musk, just think the Model S is a great safe car. Just think how unfair from how people judge the car from the incidents.

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05