View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Re: Pennsylvania! or near! looking for a svx for a review

I looked it up and started watching the Miata review. It was entertaining and a bit informative, at least enough that I'll probably check out a few more of his video reviews.

I notice his YouTube channel already has over 17,000 subscribers. And his individual videos range from around 25,000 views up to 300,000. So there's definitely some exposure there.

Enough potential exposure that it might be worth our efforts to treat this seriously and make sure that if he did decide to do a SVX review, that the car had every fighting chance to come out shining.

Of course we can't control what he says and how it's presented 100%, and I'm sure with the whole humor angle he'll poke some fun, but maybe with the right example of a SVX and someone giving him all the proper facts the SVX can be portrayed better than it was on American Top Gear recently.

I'm about as far away from Pennsylvania as possible so I can't say much, but my vote would be for some collaboration and agreement to try to find the best possible example of a near pristine SVX within an area where someone could meet with him for the review.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...