View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 11:46 AM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Seems BMW must have paid for some studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskymaniac View Post
AGREED! They are some of the biggest douches out there!! I have observed that the granola types that drive many of those cars, stink of patchouli, wear hemp and expose their stinky feet all claim to be tolerant, peace loving types. But, in reality, they are the meanest, most intolerant people on earth...if you don't agree with them. If you fall in line, you can join in on their orgies. I have wondered why this is? I actually have found much value in studying the same eastern religions and philosophies they have. So why don't they walk the talk? Soy. Seriously, soy has some nasty affects on body chemistry and can completely screw up your hormone levels. The tofu eaters are making themselves into mean, ugly people.

BMW drivers are jerks but, in my observations, they are not as bad as Jeep drivers (don't get this one but it is my observation) or Audi drivers (sorry Nate...maybe you are an exception).
Based on how I treat my Audi, I do believe I'm a bit of an exception to the normal audi driver