View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:57 PM

Re: SVX Rally Car - For Sale

Hi Bazza,
Okay lets clear this up once and for all,
I accept that there are plenty on newer Subaru's that out handle the SVX which is 20 years old in design.
I don't hate WRX and STI, my issue was 10 to 20 years ago Subaru were kicking ass with there car technology now they don't.

If you read any race car chassie design book they make the point that the closer you go to square with wheel base to being same width and length the more likly the car is to spin. Car becomes unstable.

Your list of Wheelbases is different to the one you sent me 6 months back when you compared the SVX to the major ones like F1, Porsche etc. I tried to find it but couldn't.

Any way all that matter is everyone has a great time.

Tony
1995 - SVX 700,000 K Mine, DMS Struts to lift car 2in. Tyres Wrangler Silent Armor 235/70R16, PBR Radiator. 6 speed with DCCD and R180 rer diff, Heavy duty top strut mounts front and rear. Speedo correction box fitted. New stero (gave up on the old one). Back seat removed and 2 spare tyres fitted for desert driving. ECUTune SC sitting in the box for the next SVX.
1992 - SVX 255 K Wife (Want to stay Married so not allowed to fit SC)
1992 - SVX Pearl with black roof race car roll cauge etc ready to race. Ex Tasman Targa car.
1995 - SVX Green low k mint condiation.
1995 - SVX Rally car, ex Matts car. Now to be used on track.
1992 - SVX red & Black being converted to Mid Engine.
1995 - SVX Red 143,000 bit rough.
Owned 5 others Subaru back to a 1974 1400 GSR.

Last edited by Dessertrunner; 06-06-2013 at 02:36 PM.