View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:20 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Just ordered my new AMR Engineering Coilovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by subster View Post
Thought I'd chime in here to say I ordered a set from Andy at AMR last week. He has been very friendly, informative and responsive.

I too have been looking at a lot of suspension options over the years. I nearly bought STi coilovers and did the fabrication like another member has done on here. Thankfully, my patience has paid off and I should be receiving my set with camber plates at 450/350 in about 4 weeks!

For background on my car, I've done the 5spd swap from a WRX, ACT Stage 1 clutch, EcuTune Stage 1 chip, 17" BBS RKs wrapped in BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2's at 245/40/17, Slotted+cryo'd rotors with Hawk HPS pads and SS lines, and custom header back exhaust. This should help the car feel more complete, but probably amplify other weaknesses. hahaha

Thanks a TON to those who have been working on getting this setup for us members!!!!!

We all know how difficult it is to find quality performance parts for our cars and now to have this coilover manufacturer, AMR, (with such a pedigree) to create bolt-on options for us, is truly beyond amazing.

Now, I am sure I'll want to get her corner balanced and get an upgraded rear swaybar along with bushings.

Can anyone offer me direction to sources for adjustable endlinks and rear sway bars?

Noah
If nevin still has any sets left you can get the rear sway with the adjustable endlinks from him.
If not dayle at Motorsport warehouse has started carrying the rear bars, I think you need to source the endlinks somewhere else though, again try to get ahold of nevin on the endlinks.