View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Very Terrific Driver

Registered SVX
Re: Just ordered my new AMR Engineering Coilovers

Nice. I'm considering throwing a lot of money into the SVX instead of bying a second car. We need to see how it will work with two kids. Enter and exit is easy but with rearward seat for the youngest for 3 years, we need to make sure this solution will work (number one is over four and facing forward now).

Since noone has made "approved" coilovers for SVX (I evidently need documentation from an "independant laboratory" to have them approved) I need to chose carefully which struts I will go for and then start some sort of process to "legalise" the install.

Yes it sounds and it is very beaurocratic and unfree. On the other hand, last year around only 140 died in traffic here. Not at least because you can't just do anything to your car. You win some and you lose some

Anway, your description sounds very tempting! I wonder when we get some reports from people who drove the Ceikas and the AMR and Koni. Will be nice to hear if there's a consensus to what's better in terms of handling and comfort.
I'm ready to f...

Last edited by jetboy; 04-26-2013 at 02:03 PM.