View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 01:19 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Re: Confusing/hilarious ebay auction

Here's the title and text of the listing, copied exactly from the page. What didn't copy over is some "creative" use of formatting, with fonts, colors, and sizes are all over the place and making no sense. Also, the only picture on the listing is of a SVX dashboard all lit up, which again, as far as I can tell, has nothing to do with the item they are supposedly selling.

subaru svX flip shields RED!!!! super fastX!

the latest from CALIBER PREFORMANCE!!!!! This is the svX you have seen in every wear the rich and famous now you need to have these red RED!!! flip shields for you'res! this is super simple install and will up your value and looks fo shur dawg!!! Five hep RED!!! and you can decrease the down force when you go faster 2!!!!

We put this on our own svX car and they increase speed in the 1/4 and handle on the salmon. by five folds. the girls all notice the svX more with these on there now it realy stands out from what you saw before.

One install put on miror and hood to bring down force and intake. hoTTT!!!! lookz and you can feel the speed 2!!! these are RED!!!! but you can call for colors. extra

FIRE ONNN mad dawgz!!!!!!!

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...