Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Benebob was in an accident

Nicely done! Nice to know the physical therapy is progressing well

Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob View Post
Prelim hearing day. Seems the public defender has talked the girl who hit me into a plea deal where the felony hit and run is dropped and the felony assult with a m.v. stays along with the dui and other chargesl She will get a 6-14 month sentance, 5 years probation, must pay tbd restitution and will not get her license back until it is paid in full.

Unfortuately there was no hearing and there were a ton of peopele there so I didn't get to personally thank both the witnesses who without them she never would have gotten caught but I'll definately send them a thank you card. I did get to see a picture of her car from the Swatara cop. I did a good job of making the damage noticable. Apparently Japanese steel isn't as strong as English alloys as I did a solid 4k in damage to her car and IMHO as a former trained cr writer ther is no doubt that the car has "frame" damage.

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker