View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Benebob was in an accident

Just a quick update. I was told that within 7-10 days of starting blood thinners I should notice a difference with the clots. I do not and have spent 23.5 hours a day lying on my back with my right leg elevated. Standing up brings intense pain to my right leg. As if an elephant is sitting on it. On a better note I can tell the pelvis is starting to heal as I can put more weight on my right leg without pain. Still need my walker but at least that is improving. My hands still have undiagnosed issues with digits. I'm thinking I have some ligament damage as they did xray one of them and found nothing. My shoulder is still okay as long as it is low but I can't pick it up over my shoulder and still need to get a scan to see what damage aside from the hillsac fracture and dislocation.

Bored out of my mind, can't concentrate enough to read a book or watch a movie that I want to see. Life is limited to background noise and short programs. Fould a couple contenders for a replacment bike. Even hope to go and sit on one thix coming weekend to see how it fits me. Should be humerous hobbling in with a walker to try o sit on a bike. If I only had my settlement money. Thanks again for all the help that has been extended and the thoughts and prayers that have come my way. I'm doing great and have decent spirits but hat the reality my needs have impacted my wife and daughter.