Old 01-01-2013, 06:28 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: OEM parts discount?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subachouli View Post
I can do this. Do I need to contact an admin on this site to set up some sort of vendor account? If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Jim (Subaru parts guy in MA)
Hello Jim

Apologies if you have not had a response from our administration side up to now.

You may have noticed we don't carry any vendor accounts and we generally like to let our members deal with suppliers based on referrals and experience of posters who deal with good suppliers. Caveat emptor applies.

However we do have favourite suppliers, my own being Jackie at Annapolis, rapid response, good discount and reasonable shipping being key points for repeat business.

The Forum does not endorse any single suppliers as of yet but we will highlight them if our users have had good service.

Your generous offer of discount is notable though and it prompts me to consider that we could in this thread post up a sticky that gives contact details for enterprises that offer good service and discount to members.

Please expect contact from us when we have discussed at Admin level how best to highlight our good suppliers, and what will be the qualification criteria for inclusion in our Favourite Sellers list.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl