Thread: CAI Feeler
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 05:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to thickasxthieves
Registered SVX
Re: CAI Feeler

And no sooner had I posted that last message, I get a new one from johnny today:

"Well here we are with another update, I just received the final prototype that reflects the final product minus a few minor changes to locations of vacuum fittings. It looks absolutely awesome and I hope you can see from the pictures, somewhat of what the final product is going to look like. I realize this has not been an ideal time table for any of us, however we are coming to the close. I am sending the final revisions to the bender now and he will be attaching the vacuum fittings and shipping out all the intakes to me very soon. I will have them hardened, polish them and package them up with the instruction manuals and all the pieces that will come in the kit. I will have the dyno numbers emailed to you as well as final pictures for you to drool over while you wait for your package to arrive. Thanks you for your continued patience and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!"

included were 4 pictures that showed vacuum fitting locations with highlights of some that need to be repositioned and a shot of the whole intake. I dont have sufficient techno wizard skills to put em on here, but perhaps someone else in the group buy can.
Stage 2 ECUTune chip, 370cc injectors, ECUTune valve body and TCU, solid rubber motor mounts from a forester, outlaw phenolic spacers, COBBTuning lightweight blue crank pulley, Bontragerworks 22mm rear sway bar & endlinks, StrongFlex poly front sway bar bushings, Powergrid adjustable front sway bar endlinks, 17" MOMO CORSE RPM wheels w/ Toyo Proxes4 225/45, drilled/slotted rotors f/r, stainless lines, ceramic pads, Blue silicone radiator hoses, power mode switch, gold jdm hood badge, 20% tint all around, Hella optilux xtreme yellow fog bulbs

parts waiting to go on car: the rest of the strongflex polyurethane suspension bushing set