View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 12:12 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Concerning the Movie About Islam

Some guys make a movie and the entire Muslim world goes crazy anti west..
When some Muslim goes crazy and blows something up, they tell us its just a lone person or a small group and not to hate all Muslims..
Personally I think Muslims should grow a thicker skin.. Its a stupid movie..
I don't care if your prophet is not supposed to be shown, change the channel bro, but no.. instead they attack a US embassies.
They are lucky we didn't turn their cities into glass. Attacking an embassy is the same as attacking the US. We have bombed nations for doing far less...

In a perfect world... We would not be occupying Muslim nations and trying to force democracy on them.
We would let them do as they please and openly trade with them. Let them run their county as they want. Let them live as they want..

Unfortunately in 1970's when the US stopped converting dollars into gold, OPEC and the PetroDollar was created, all of this was set into motion.
You are watching the fall of a superpower, we must put in puppet democracies and dictators and give billions in foreign aid...
Just to make sure that people must use dollars to buy oil from the major suppliers..
If not the US economy would collapse as its currency would be back by nothing buy debt..

My gut tells me this current Muslim uprising is just more CIA black ops.
Got to keep stirring the pot.. fueling the fire.. we must take over.. they are violent.. its all just more weapons of mass distraction..
All this makes me sick..

Last edited by Lookin4SVX; 09-20-2012 at 12:16 PM.