View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Mechanically worthless Man : )

Registered SVX
For Sale, 92 LSL, passenger side damage only

Hi all, I had a 20mph guard rail hit on my SVX in February; the passenger side sideswiped; Since that time I was going to take care of the body work and get it going; however, it just isnt going to happen due to school/finances, and my own mechanical ability.

The passenger side needs a new door and front fender; quarter panel has some damage too. The front rim and tire need replacing; everything else is intact. I painted the car last summer; a charcol black

Engine and Transmission are both very strong, and have both had recent repairs; the battery is currently dead, but the car will start right up with a charge or jump; Im confident that with a tire/rim/battery, that this car can be driven away right now.

Please email me at Marcmoyer25@gmail.com if interested; i will be able to send pictures and discuss price, etc. then; I dont have a starting offer, just looking to make some $$ to put into a legacy I just bought; I will buy another SVX after graduation; however, I wanted to put this up here, where I know someone who is passionate about this car will get it up and running.

Btw, I am located just south of Buffalo, NY

Nicknamed the SexVX : )

Last edited by wyldnwoody44; 09-08-2012 at 12:51 PM. Reason: forgot to add information