Thread: CAI Feeler
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 08:15 AM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: CAI Feeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Now this is information I didnt realize. In his posts, or website, it didn't give credit where credit was due for what he was selling. I was under the impression that he was alone in developing the products. Getting the hydra system setup and so-on. Little did I realize. Due to that, I got a bit steamed as it seemed that people were harping on him due to development time and fabrication. Which I understand, being in the field, can take quite a bit of time and funding. After your posts, I began digging into the network archives and reading up on the situation in detail as to who came up with what.
I also didnt realize that people actually paid in advance for the cia kit. What tends to be a common theme other forums,( pirate4x4, specialstage, dirty impreza and naioc etc.) is a "who is interested?" sign up. Then it appeared that people were griping that its taking so long to get out something that was under development.

My apologies, as it seems that my need to defend the home fabricator jumped to the fore front. I've had people in the past troll me about custom components for rock crawlers and misc items that I created due to the time it took to make them from scratch with basic tools. It left a dark spot with me toward such situations and I took a impassioned leap.

Again, now that ive read far deeper into the situation, I understand your founded frustration.
I am glad you can understand where it cones from. For me it is a shame to see this kind of business done on this board. Was i perfect? Far from it. Yet i would not be able to sleep at night and sometimes worked through the night to make sure my customers were treated fairly. I expect anyone who does any business on this board to give 100% of their best effort to do the right thing.

I ask any and all people who have pre paid for this intake to get their records together and contact the bbb and seek a way to get your $ back if Johnny does not have a tracking # for you by the end of the day. This way it can finally be put to rest and the board can make decisions as to gow to deal with the rest.

Tom