View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: CAI Feeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
I did do the r&d on this intake... i did all the hard work... he is outsourcing to make a copy of said product. That said... there is no good reason people who paid should have to wait over a year from initial projections. It is a gross mismanagement of funds and resources that has put this on for so long and johnny is to blame. Paying customers have 100%to right to call him out on what is going on with their money. You have no leg to stand on saying any different.

Tom
yeah, what YT said...

and just to be complete, YT did all the R&D for the Hydra, YT & I did all the R&D for the KMAC Camber/Caster plates, I did the R&D on the large rear sway bar, Huck did the R&D on the 5 speed mod, and OT did the R&D for the 4.44, fiberglass hood, 15 min, and 20 min mods. In each case, we did the R&D out of our own pockets and never realized any financial gains.

Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker

Last edited by SVXRide; 07-30-2012 at 10:35 PM.