Thread: CAI Feeler
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:07 PM

Registered SVX
Re: CAI Feeler

This is a horrible attitude to take with customers Johnny. I have to say, I realize you're on the defensive, but showing your frustration with snide comments is truly disgusting. Your business issues are just that, YOUR issues. Letting them impact a product that is fairly simple to design, much less for 2 years, is inexcusable.

Here's my point, if you are going to run a business, man the f*** up. I would not have been as understanding as any of the fine, patient people on here. Good luck with your future products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybeas View Post
Once again rehashing the same thing, there were a lot of issues, if you've followed the entire thread, nothing has gone as was the original plan. I will put out dyno sheets that come directly from a Mustang Dynomometer and cannot be altered... but if you think it's my word that's in question... good luck with that.

The original plan was to have the product out with dyno numbers included before the product goes out to customers, and yes we were hoping to be in time for Christmas 2010, however as everyone knows that did not happen, I've done my best to get these out as soon as I can.

The deadline I set recently was the 30th, as most of the product is coming together as we speak. I will be shipping them to those who had bought into the project. Dyno numbers for all the original versions will be posted. What you do with them is your dilemma. This is the last time I'm checking until I have more pictures etc. have fun nit picking and trying to find fault with me.

I will be delivering a product I promised, and have worked my butt of to make happen. Perhaps I didn't choose the best way of financing the project, and perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that I was doing it until it was done and ready to ship. I have learned my lesson with this community, and I as a new small business owner have gone through a lot over the past two years. These issues, as much as they are none of your business, have not helped in this situation. For the thousandth time, I apologize for the delays.

'92 Ls-L Dark Teal
11:1 CR ECUTUNE pistons
ECUTUNE .256 duration intake/exhaust cams
ECUTUNE STAGE 2AV1 ECU
Z32 MAF/SR20DET injectors
Balanced & Blueprinted