Thread: CAI Feeler
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:39 AM

Registered SVX
Re: CAI Feeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybeas View Post
That's the plan dyno numbers aren't coming out until after the intakes go out.
Really? I thought that your plan was to dyno them all first..

let me look..
Quote:
[10-09-2010, 07:33 PM]
I definitely understand you wanting to see numbers...

Once they are done I will do numbers on a dyno for all 3 stages as well as an oem pull. Stage I and Stage II will be on a completely stock car with an automatic transmission. Stage III will be on a 5mt SVX with catback exhaust and hydra nemesis with base map. Then I will tune the hydra for the mods I have done and show what can be made from the hydra, intake and catback exhaust with a good tune.
Sounded to me like you were going to test and have numbers once they were done, as in before you shipped them...
When you use the term "once", it implies that you mean right after... for example: Once you beat the egg, add the flour.
As in its the next step, not something you will get around too.

On another topic...Looky what I found when trying to dig up that other post.

Where did you get this idea that you told people this would be ready by July 30th, 2012?

Quote:
[11-10-2010, 05:09 PM]
That is the goal R&D done before the end of november, and available as a production product in time for xmas. Thanks for everyone for the prompt responses! Can't wait to share progress I'll be ordering parts in the next day or two! fab will begin soon!
Is July 30th, 2012 when Christmas of 2010 is being celebrated?
I guess I need to go Christmas shopping now?

Anyways, just ship these people their intakes! Your overdue by a year and half from your original date..
Your word is worth nothing.. So don't bother to dyno them, I wont believe you anyways...

Last edited by Lookin4SVX; 07-18-2012 at 12:46 AM.