View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:40 AM
My Other car is a GENIUS Car!
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Registered SVX
The OFFICIAL This is why I will never own a nice SVX thread...

So...

My girlfriend had dropped off my daughter while I was at work and on the way home... someone jumped two lanes over on the interstate and dove right into the front side. (I have no idea wtf he was thinking or doing and neither did she) Thankfully, my girlfriend is ok and my daughter had already been dropped off before the accident even happened. They took her to the hospital by ambulance and I left work rushing up to make sure everything was ok. She's so fortunate to have only suffered neck/back pain and from the looks of it, nothing more. 5 hours later and a few prescriptions to some pain meds, she is now safe and sound home asleep.

Being a night person and still kind of wired, I went ahead and drove out to where the car had been towed/stored sort of knowing what to already expect. (The accident did take place on the highway after all...)

I'm kind of emotionless about it all at this point and I'm nearly positive they are going to total it. To think in a few weeks I will have had LED tail lights back from Chris Apkarian to install and next month a real garage to store the Laguna in for safe keeping and to work on. I don't even know what to do from here or if I even want to bother... I'm sick really. I had so many great plans for this car but I'm not even sure at this point. What a rough week....