Thread: locked out
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 06:57 PM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
Quote:
That was my old '82 Buick Skylark. I suspect the SVX is a bit tougher to shimmy into.
I used to love doing that too. I would have bets on who was buying dinner with my friends that went on tows with me. I would have to go from start to finish in under 45 seconds. Out of about fourty games, I only lost 3. The slim jim is nice, but always had a problem with windows. If you wern't on the bar, it would slip off and shatter the window. Not exactly the way to unlock a car. It never happened to me, but I know friends that have done it. I have had my turn with cars, and can tell you that all you need to do with the svx is bend the end of the Slim Jim sideways, and it will pop the lock just as quick as any other method if not faster. Just remember that the window isn't far away if you ever try it.
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.