Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetItSnow View Post
tl;dr again.
Try Ritalin.

Quote:
What is understood need not be discussed. There is a substantial monetary imbalance. Congratulations, have a cookie.
It goes far beyond the imbalance. Discussion is always necessary when there is a disagreement. Discussion averts assumption. Discussion improves ideas.
You prefer to ignore the problem?

Quote:
Go on and answer this question for me: What is all this tent living by assorted folks who are giving themselves a very poor image going to do to change it?
1) "What is all this tent living" Occupation thus far has been VERY effective at bringing attention to the movement.
2) "assorted folks who are giving themselves a very poor image" In your opinion...
3) "going to do to change it?" Change minds, I think.
Maybe this...?

What are you doing about it...? Do you support criminals having so much control over the world economy and being free from prosecution?

Quote:
No more bawling about the students getting sprayed at Davis, either - I hope the story leading up to it doesn't ruin your ramen:
And...? Police shouldn't have been there in the first place, and I never even mentioned UC Davis. I think you are the first to mention it here.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.