View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Sometimes the SVX does not feel rare at all, 2 Sightings in 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean486 View Post
Coming south from Muncy on Rt 147 I saw a familiar shape pull onto the highway (I was in my Mazda), sure enough it was a green SVX. It was getting dark so hard to tell which green color it was. It had SUBARU spelled out in chrome stick on letters on the rear drivers side and SVX spelled out on the rear passenger side. Also had a front windshield visor, that said Subaru. When I passed him I saw that it was a young guy driving. He turned off when we got to Sunbury. Too hard to get a picture while driving.

Today I was at the Naval Support Activity Base in Mechanicsburg and saw an Ebony with a tan interior and pin stripe parked at one of the buildings.

Both looked to be in very good shape. Either belong to anyone here?

Depending on the month I drive between 2 K to 4 K for my business and rarely see a SVX. On Wednesday I am driving to the gym and turn on to Parley's Way in Salt Lake City and a blue SVX pulls up next to me. I have met the owner since we live in the same area but how often does this happen to anyone! Small world especially out west specifically in SLC area where I estimate there are less than twenty SVX'S in the entire state.

Ray