View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Hater

Re: Video of the BRZ GT300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskymaniac View Post
I'm the guy holding up the mirror in front of your face. Don't like what you see?

Quote:
Nope. I just recognize that Evo owners are douches. Now who else said that........

Quote:
Former this...used to that...whatever. What are you now?
i'm a rockstar, biznitch!

Quote:
What drives a former SVX owner to CONSTANTLY trash Subarus on an SVX network full of Subaru enthiasts? Answer that simple and honest question. What are you looking to accomplish? Are you expecting Subaru enthusiasts to validate your opinion by agreeing with you so you can feel better about yourself?
i'm not looking to accomplish anything, other than voice my displeasure about the potential the BR-Z had to be a spectacular car, IMO

why you so mad?

Quote:
If you had a clue you would know how funny that is. It is pretty ignorant to call someone you don't know retarded.
if it herps and derps .....

Quote:
And, no, a car can't type on an internet forum. And I am pretty sure there aren't Subaru executives frequenting this forum. And most of the people here seem content to just let you endlessly bash Subaru.
i'm not endlessly bashing Subaru, just that hairdresser's car. i still own a Subaru. herp derp!

Quote:
The funny thing is, I don't totally disagree with you.
that is scary.

Quote:
I just think your behavior is getting old and does not add to the forum. Why not just move on and spend your time on an Evo forum?
your opinion is acknowledged and dismissed.
i'm staying, and as my opinions about certain newer Subarus in the Off-Topic portion of this site make you so butt-hurt, why don't you make like a tree and get the **** out of here?

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)