Thread: Windshields
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 05:38 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Windshields

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess View Post
"Useable" and esthetically pleasing are judged by different criteria. Go caulk your Tasmin, enter it in a Concours, and get back to me.

Close-up pics please...

Homemade is for moonshine.

All three were at Reading in the past so obviously your eyes are in need of a check up.

You don't need to make fun of my car because your penis is small. I drove it today and I even shifted gears myself today. What did you shine today?

As for concours, please, my TVR would kill your car in a concours. Concours is about originality, not shiney parts that weren't meant to be shiney. I don't try to pretend it is something more than it is, fun and I have no problems DRIVING my car even on days like today when it rained.

Back to the topic. Whether John likes it or not. You can buy a windshield and have a leak free acceptable gasket made It just takes a little more effort and searching for the gasket material that looks the closest. Personally, I think that's a better resource then saying you can't do something that will likely be the only option in a decade. The gasket is nothing more than a molded form is you could easily have the gasket manufactured by a company like this http://claussstudios.com/