View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Fiat 500 anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMattrimxX View Post
Wait... what? Benebob, You didn't read what i posted very clearly. The Fiat guy in a RENTAL fiat. I merely asked him how he felt about it.
And "why isn't he picking up an SVX cheap? question" - Very simply explained, there are not that many, and rarity means exclusivity(who buys something they have never heard of/seen?), most people are not car enthusiast like we are on the forums, and you can't assume everyone is an intelligent buyer.
So I say, you sir, need the check on reality. And I honestly don't understand why you attack the forum for one man's opinion. You are entitled to yours, however strongly I disagree with it.
Deep breath and exhale. Its all good.
Edit:
I would never have bought an SVX if I had never known they existed.
I read it perfectly fine.

There are more out there then people want them hence the price being lower than that of a quality Yugo if your rental guy or attendent wanted one they could easily buy one. "The reality is your right not many people know what it is and the reality is most everyone knows what a Kia Soul is and your right you can't assume everyone is an intelligent buyer but your wrong in that if you poll 100 random people at the mall which one they like more the SVX would loose to a Soul, a Juke and a Cube. If you don't believe it then I do have this really nice boat I'll sell ya. Its actually a submarine and you can pick it up in the North Atlantic. Its called the Titanic.

Attack the forum? that is where you are wrong. The forum attacks it self with the lack of leadership, lack of comprehension of what it takes to keep a model alive. Hidding in a mall parking lot in Morgantown PA will not get it done but yet that is all that many here want to do. You hit the nail on the head NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT IS. The morons here who advocate hiding in mall parking lots haven't figured that out yet after 12 years.