View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 12:03 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: how to change ignition light colors

wtf.....................Spamtacular.

I dunno if you guys noticed a post I did a while back about doing completely new gauges with adjustable color... we won't have to have any more crazy DIY attempts that don't look as professional as we'd like them to... All I need are 5-9 people to come to a compromise on what they'd want in the gauges and I could have them done in a few weeks. sweeping gauges needles that light to a choice of color led back lit (choice color) and even manual set for those of us who no longer have an auto trans.

This is something I'm not going to have to play games with a manufacturer about like with the CAI's, for those of you who are worried that this would take forever. The company that would be making them is US Speedo link It would be a complete replacement cluster, so no toying with pulling off your needles and not having them go back on correctly. Just pull out the gauge cluster and replace. If anyone is interested in this let me know. I'm not posting this to draw the trolls or thread jack just merely offering up another option for changing our interior colors.

Also I just need people to commit to purchase by signing a purchase order, but the funds would not be collected until the product is complete to avoid conflict with people claiming that I ran away with their money. This would be merely a way to push the process they will be produced in time with or without initial group buy in but it would be an opportunity to save money on the gauges by getting them at a discounted rate.

Last edited by Johnybeas; 10-03-2011 at 12:06 AM.