Thread: CAI Feeler
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 02:14 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: CAI Feeler

Hey guys,

Here is the latest. I finally heard back from them.

From: John Beasley <john.beasley@truspeed-performance.com>
To: headers@jar-tec.com
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 12:00 AM
Subject: TruSpeed Performance SVX Cold Air Intake project.

To whom it may concern,
I have been calling repeatedly and attempting to complete this project. My customers are getting quite impatient, I am also getting frustrated with the difficulty to get a hold of someone who knows about the project or knows the status of the project. I would very much like to get the needed changes completed and to have the intakes produced and get it over with. Please let me know how much we need for all the intakes and an estimated time of completion. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
--
John Beasley
TruSpeed Performance LLC
www.truspeed-performance.com
john.beasley@truspeed-performance.com
(801)243-7812

Subject Re: TruSpeed Performance SVX Cold Air Intake project.
Sender Jerod Jardine
Recipient john.beasley@truspeed-performance.com
Date Fri 10:31

I cannot build them from pictures. I jigged aluminum from 3" to make a 2.5" part. It didn't work quite right. The aluminum part is very hard to jig as well. To do this project correctly I would need a car to do the design work on.
As far as the material goes it would be in your best intrest for you to supply it. You are local to the suppliers. The tube has to annealed to dead soft condition. Some one needs to pick it up from EMJ or Marmon and take it to the heat treaters. When this is all done I can come pick it up and bend it.

I'm staying on this and being hard with them. They had previously said they could take care of the changes without me sending them anything else or without the car. Now they are saying something different. I once again apologize for the delays.