Thread: Pray for All
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 02:06 AM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Re: Pray for All

Hi everyone, Thanks Mike for bringing this back. All the posts brought back some folks I have not seen in a while, as well as some I have never seen. For the most part the posts are those you would expect to see from such a level headed group as we SVXers. Sad to say that the lashing out at our "enemies"
did not prove to be successful. As many experts predicted we are still stuck in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think the days of being the worlds policeman are over.
The most amazing thing I learned about that awful day, was the fact that at least 200 people chose to end their lives by jumping out of the building rather than ride it down. Which brought up the thought that at some time we all might have to make that decision. Remember Chief Dan George saying "Today is a good day to die" These folks either broke out a window or went out one already broken and took death into their on hands. Yes, I cried a lot on Sunday. I tend to do this when people die. The more that die the harder I cry
Maybe I will be good to go till year 20. Take care, BOBB

P/S No, I will not be going to the memorial. That many dead at one time would not be good for my mental health. "B"

Last edited by Bobb; 09-14-2011 at 02:10 AM. Reason: ad on