View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: My silly little dog has a problem

I am on a roller-coaster today. I am way up, because of the events at city hall. I am way down because Louie woke me up at 3:00 am. I noticed that he has an 'abcess' under his left eye If Louie was a normal dog, it would be off to the doggi...e Dr and get that tooth pulled. Well, Louie is not a normal dog. Louie has a degenerative bone desease that took his lower jaw last year. 2 1/2 years ago, his lower jaw was replaced with stainless steel rods and pins, then the bone that the pins was attatched to went away. He is my 'Pal'. He's sleeping under my chair right now! I have been expecting this day for a long time. As a 'good shepard' of my 'flock', I have to make the call this week. I'm afraid that I have to put him down....If the abcess doesn't cause him too much pain before then, he will go to Hi Rock animal hospital for the last time saturday. If he looks to be suffering, it could be sooner. He's a BUTT HEAD!! But I LOVE him! I put him in my shirt pocket when he was 3 months old and drove home. That was a decade ago. I miss him already and he's snoring at me 2 feet away! I chickened out last time.

I copy and pasted this from another site. Re-Runs for some of you. Well, I got another 10 months out of the little butt head! There is nothing left to hook stainless steel to in his mouth. He only wants to 'fetch' 2 times before he puts that nasty toy away. That abcess is about 1 inch long and high on a 1" snout. It's time....

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry