Brilliant Red '97 LSi

Location of the SVX: Newton, MA

Year: 1997

Model: LSi

VIN: JF1CX8657VH100105

Manufacture date: 8/96

Paint Color: Brilliant Red

Interior Color: Beige

Miles: 110,3XX (Mileage will go up some as I am still driving the car)

Options: Sunroof, Heated/power mirrors, Power drivers seat, Leather interior, Fog Lights, Remote door locks, Cd player

AWD or FWD: AWD

Modifications: Custom Red Cross Drilled/slotted red brake rotors with ceramic pads. Custom red carbon fiber vinyl dash trim kit. 07 STI rims with 4 brand new (2k miles) Continental Extreme contact DWS tires. Custom LED grille modification. Guigiaro graphics on side. "SVX" sunroof wind deflector.

Major service: See attachment.

Engine Condition: The engine has a rough idle, it lessens up when the a/c is on, drives well at speed and is great on the highway. No other issues that I am aware of.

Maintenance Records: Have records of all work done since 87,000 miles. The car has a clean title.

Transmission condition: Seems fine to me. Never any problems.

Glass condition: Very good, normal scratches on drivers side window, some small windshield wiper marks on passenger side windshield and a small chip on the drivers side that was filled in 2 weeks ago.

Type of tires and remaining tread: Continental Extremecontact DWS All seasons. Only 4 months old with approximately 2000 miles. Smoked chrome slicers have Fuzion all season/ winter tires stock size with a around 7k on them. They are great in the snow.

Type of wheels: Gold BBS and smoked chrome stock slicers.

Interior condition: Very good, drivers seat has small hole in the back (see pictures) Front floor mats a little worn.

Body condition: Looks good to me. A few door dings and minor scratches, mirrors are faded a bit. Waterfall grille and original 97 grille are nice.

Known defects or problems: Rough idle. The idle is smoother when the A/C is running, master window switch will put down the passenger window but not bring it up. ( you have to reach over and pull it up with the passenger side switch). CD player will take n and eject a disc but has never read a disk for me. Rear wiper fluid does not work. Makes a spraying sound but no fluid comes out. Rear speakers rattle sometime.

Comments about the car: The car had extensive work on it before I got it. Transmission, power steering and radiator fluids have been changed. Spark plugs, MAF and PCV changed last September. Both catalytic converters, oxygen and knock sensors were changed at 101,000 miles.. A/C works great. 2 year old battery, cross-drilled and slotted brakes with ceramic pads with approx. 3000 miles on them.

Asking price: $3500 firm. Offer is good until my new car arrives and is traded to dealer if not sold. Good until new car comes in, anticipation about 1-2 weeks. No selling sight unseen. The car is AS-IS and you will have to sign paperwork agreeing that its as is when you purchase.

There are some pictures scattered through here:
I will add more in depth ones later tonight.

http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k619/fun173/

Here are better pictures of the car http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/...VX%20Pictures/

Last edited by fun173; 09-24-2011 at 04:57 PM.