the paint color is black

the interior color is Grey

the miles is 85000

the location is my garage

the options are power everything including moon roof

its awd

no mods

major service
the major service is i completely redid the brake system, the blower motor for the climate control, and the bearings, and replaced front CV boots and axles

the engine condition is good

i have maintenance records from when i have owned the car

the transmission condition is unknown

glass condition is very good

the interior is good only normal wear in the drivers seat

the body is exceptional

the only know defects are the transmission

the asking price is 2500 obo

now for the write up i have owned the car for about 8 years, bought it not knowing what i was getting myself into, the car looked and ran amazing when i bought it, a year and a bit after i noticed paint flecking off the guy i bought it from did a quick shot of paint to cover all the surface rust!, so i brought it down to the shop in town that deals with body and complete restorations for muscle and classic cars, i knew the guys so i knew it would be done right, the body got stripped down and replaced and fixed NO bondo was used in the resto only new sheet metal was used, drove it for a year, loaned the car to my sister for a evening and she must have beat on the tranny and it started slipping so i bought another car for a daily driver, and for the past 5 years ish it has been in my garage and my dads garage in storage till i could fix it well just got married and a baby due in a couple of weeks so i will not have money or the time needed for what the car deserves so i am selling it, anyone interested in giving this car a good home let me know my email is dsheppner@live.ca