View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 12:14 AM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Yet another trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_pilot View Post
That would be amazingly helpful Dave. I still need to get my hands on a passport, which could take a while. And things are all over the place at work right now.

Scranton's too far for a rental vehicle - I'd be up to my eyeballs in mileage charges. Hopefully I can borrow a Forester from my folks for the day. Mmmm... 14 hours driving!
Whatever works for you Chris.
Just keep me informed. It's looking like I'll be leaving on Sunday the 21st as of now so I'd just need a definite before then whether or not to bring another spare engine with me. You wouldn't be needing any spare sensors, coils or anything like that correct? I have a 101k long block that is complete as far as intake and exhaust manifolds (although I may pull the exh manifolds), throttle body I may pull, and missing sensors and the coils. PM me if you like and we can work out the fine details.

-Looks like I may definitely be needing the upgraded rear shocks on the van. Glad I picked up a car dolly with brakes even though I'll be unloading most of the weight before picking up an SVX anyway. Just will be helpful