Old 07-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Still Cant' Say the Z-Word

Send a message via AIM to LetItSnow
Registered SVX
Re: 20 / 13 It's Comming! Be Prepared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob View Post
That's where things have gone wrong.
Trick of it is, there are folks who are more aware of what's been historically successful and what's possible by finances, potential interest, proximity, time and general availability.

It's no matter of ego that when it comes to my local Subaru club, I'm The Man... Where are we going, Rob? What time, Rob? Yeh, it can be a hassle sometimes, and you will never please everybody. Still, for the group I know the answers best, so I wear the hat. My delegation options are limited, but everything gets done.

Pennsylvania, from my eyes, is that state south of mine with three AHL hockey arenas and Morgantown. I can organize a drive from NY to Reading, but that's the extent of my regional knowledge.

Would we be better off with a thread of interests to kick the planning off? Maybe.

This thread shouldn't turn too far from topic, but I think a brainstorming thread could be beneficial. Plain and simple, there needs to be one or a few people on an organizational committee. I don't mind being part of the machine, but I'm a better finger than a lung, so to speak.