View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 09:38 PM

Registered SVX
Re: After 2 Years of Obama--Here is your Change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie59 View Post
You missed the analogy. Your economy is so sick that you have to take extreme measures to save it. Sometimes you don't have a choice. I don't agree with everything Obama did but the patient was redlining and everyone was standing around with their thumbs up their butts wondering what was happening.
You should be angry at the political group that made your economy so sick. Instead, you misplace your anger against the person who happens to be given the task of trying to save it. Whether you agree with the remedies or not, your blame is misplaced. Would you blame the doctor after he failed to save your dying spouse? Are you going to blame the japanese nuclear workers who are volunteering to attempt to shut down the reactors when they fail. Don't blame the people who caused the problem (That's big business) blame the little guy putting his life on the line to solve the problem.

However, I'm under no illusion that extreme right wingers will ever take the blame for the mess they have created not only in their own country but worldwide.

Start thinking for yourself instead of drinking the tea.
I Can only point out the obvious, For how long were the dems a supermajority in the senate? and the house? Seems they had alot to do with the policy. I agree arguing on here is just a exercise in futility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin4SVX View Post
Want to fix the economy?
Abolish the federal reserve and go back to a gold backed dollar.

Having our currency backed by nothing but our word to payback debt, when we are 15 trillion in debt, and even more so in SS/medicare obligations, is just tempting the world to call our bluff..
This is exactly what I have been thinking as well.